Monday 14 June 2021

Army Showcase - Khazad Dum

 "Dark is the water of Kheled-zaram, and cold are the springs of Kibil-nala, and fair were the many-pillared halls of Khazad-dum in Elder Days before the fall of the mighty kings beneath the stone." Galadriel

I have long been a fan of the Dwarven race in Middle Earth and indeed, one of my first armies was the old Durin's Folk list. However, some of the paint jobs on those old models were beginning to show their age and therefore at the start of this year I decided to undertake a revamp of my Dwarven force. I opted to initially tackle a 600 point army, partially so as not to intimidate myself too much and also to be able to cross off one of the boxes on the Hobby Bingo sheet.

After about 5 months of painting they are finally finished (and as anyone familiar with my painting will tell you that's practically light speed for me). So here is the Army of Khazad Dum.








No comments:

Post a Comment